Innovative dance group Diversity are going on a huge tour in 2019.
The newly announced tour kicks off in Stoke on the 21 September 2019, taking in a total of 42 shows before finishing in Glasgow at King's Theatre on 23 November 2019.
Born Ready – The 10 Year Anniversary Tour marks a decade since the dance troupe won the 3rd series of Britain's Got Talent.
Formed in East London in 2007 by lead dancer and choreographer Ashley Banjo, Diversity came to widespread public attention when they auditioned for the ITV talent show Britain's Got Talent in 2009. Their first audition was a huge success, and the group were given three yesses from judges Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden and Piers Morgan. After progressing through the semi-final, the group won the final of Britain's Got Talent, beating off stiff competition from Susan Boyle in front of a TV audience of over 17 million viewers.
Since winning Britain's Got Talent, Diversity's career has gone stratospheric. They've danced for Royalty at the Royal Variety Performance, for the prime minister outside 10 Downing Street and took part in the closing ceremony of the Invictus Games in 2014.
A force to be reckoned with live, the dance group have completed eight sell-out UK tours so far. Their latest tour Ignite saw Diversity combine the world of street dance with the world of circus, captivating fans all throughout the UK and received rave reviews.
Don't miss Diversity in 2019, when they bring their Born Ready – The 10 Year Anniversary Tour to venues all across the UK. Speaking of about the dates, leader of Diversity Ashley Banjo said:
"Born Ready is such an incredibly special tour for the whole Diversity family. 2019 marks 10 years since we won Britain's Got Talent and since then we have continued to innovate, grow and achieve things that most said were impossible. 'Born Ready' will not only celebrate this and look back at some of the iconic Diversity moments over the past 10 years. But it will also look forward to the future, at how Diversity continues to evolve and how we plan to pass what we've created onto the next generation. Be prepared for dance, illusions, mind-blowingg stunts and inspiring stories that will hopefully leave people amazed!"
Here are the dates in full:
- 21 September 2019 – Regent Theatre, Stoke-On-Trent
- 22 September 2019 – St David's Hall, Cardiff (matinee)
- 24 September 2019 – G Live, Guildford
- 25 September 2019 – G Live, Guildford
- 27 September 2019 – Royal Concert Hall, Nottingham
- 28 September 2019 – Opera House, Blackpool
- 29 September 2019 – Sage 1, Gateshead (matinee)
- 1 October 2019 – Barbican, York
- 2 October 2019 – Sands Centre, Carlisle
- 4 October 2019 – Bonus Arena, Hull
- 5 October 2019 – Usher Hall, Edinburgh
- 6 October 2019 – City Hall, Sheffield (matinee)
- 9 October 2019 – Venue Cymru Theatre, Llandudno
- 11 October 2019 – Forum, Bath
- 12 October 2019 – Bournemouth International Centre
- 16 October 2019 – New Theatre, Oxford
- 23 October 2019 – Milton Keynes Theatre
- 27 October 2019 – Brighton Centre (matinee)
- 27 October 2019 – Brighton Centre
- 29 October 2019 – Hexagon, Reading
- 31 October 2019 – De Montfort Hall, Leicester
- 1 November 2019 – Alexandra Theatre, Birmingham
- 2 November 2019 – Alexandra Theatre, Birmingham (matinee)
- 6 November 2019 – Derngate, Nottingham
- 8 November 2019 – Empire Theatre, Liverpool
- 9 November 2019 – Eventim Apollo, London (matinee)
- 9 November 2019 – Eventim Apollo, London
- 12 November 2019 – Regent, Ipswich
- 13 November 2019 – Waterside Theatre, Aylesbury
- 15 November 2019 – Convention Centre, Harrogate
- 16 November 2019 – Palace Theatre, Manchester (matinee)
- 16 November 2019 – Palace Theatre, Manchester
- 20 November 2019 – Victoria Theatre, Halifax
- 23 November 2019 – King's Theatre, Glasgow (matinee)
- 23 November 2019 – King's Theatre, Glasgow
Want information on Diversity's previous tours? Visit the